This pack is designed for first periods, perhaps you've noticed your girl is showing signs of growing up and you want to prepare. Or perhaps your daughter already has had their first period, but you are wanting to transition to zero waste/ plastic free.
This pack is a great icebreaker for starting an open communication with your young woman. We have prepared an informative and supportive booklet which discusses everything from feelings, to hormones, to the science of the menstrual cycle and handy tips on how to best manage your cycle.
The pack is intended to support an average cycle for a young woman, with 5 pairs of underwear and 2 cloth panty liners to back up for overnights and a lot of other handy goodies, including:
- 2 heavy absorbency undies - Hipster Bikini organic cotton - black or Print Briefs - Heavy (Lavender, Tangerine or Green) cotton (Random Colours - but please add a note for a special request).
- 3 leakproof undies (random colours - pink, black, beige, purple, grey, cherry or flower print).
- 2 cloth panty liners (18 x 18 cm reusable panty liners).
- Period tracker cycle calendar for recording your cycle.
- Information booklet - "Girl, You're Growing Up"
- Pair comfy socks
- wet bag / storage purse (use it for wet or dry use)
- wash bag - 30 x 40 cm mesh bag for washing your delicates.
- 2 reusable cloth wipes
All packed in a cloth gift bag to give to your young one.
Underwear Size Chart